- Access CIM Course Inventory Management.
- Search for the course you would like to change using the search box. You can enter the subject code to see all courses for a given subject, the subject code and course number to find a specific course,
or search on the title of the course using a wildcard (*) to find all courses containing a specific word(s).
- Select the course you wish to change. The existing information about that course contained within CIM will be displayed including catalog pages, programs, and other courses that reference the course you have selected.
- To edit the course, click on "Edit Course" (located under the course list). Enter information as required by the form. Fields surrounded by a red box are required to proceed. Some items on the form will dynamically change based upon information entered earlier in the proposal change process. Click on the help icons () for additional information. Additional supporting documents may be uploaded on this page. If the course is to be cross listed, please refer to the Cross Listing Tutorial.
- To save a proposed change in-process, there is a "save changes" button located at the bottom of the form.
- When you have completed your proposed changes, click on "Save & Submit" to begin the workflow approval process.