You are here
- Access CIM Program Management
- A list of existing programs is displayed. Program codes are automatically defined in CIM as College-Program Type-Abbreviated Program Name. Search for the program you would like to change using the search box. You can search for the name of the program using a wildcard (*) to find all programs containing a specific word(s).
- Select Program you wish to drop.
- Choose the "Deactivate" button (located under the program list). Provide an end term and justification for the request.
- "Save & Submit" to begin the workflow approval process.